Make the most of our time at the event with a quick peek at the general event guidelines. Become familiar with what you can and cannot bring along, ensure you have the proper identification, and prepare accordingly.
Bridge City Block Party is open to fans who are ages 21 and above. To purchase and consume alcohol, you must be at least 21 years of age.
Safety & Medical
In the First Aid tents located throughout the event, you'll find teams of medical practitioners ready to care for your every need. If you or a friend is not feeling well, are lightheaded, nauseated, or have another medical need like blisters or a headache, please visit our friendly medical staff and feel free to ask a event team member for assistance.
Code of Conduct
- NO Re-entry or Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving.
- NO Aggressive Behavior Towards Attendees or Staff.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Camping.
- NO Tailgating.
Every attendee (including media and guests) will be searched prior to entry with a TSA-style search, which includes emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, an examination of items brought with you, and potentially removal of your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events with the aid of K9 units. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. Event staff reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated - either inside or outside the venue.
If you are found inebriated at the entrance, security will not allow you to enter the event. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal.
Few things are necessary to enjoy the show, but there are a couple of items that you shouldn't leave home without. Please take a moment to reference our guide covering everything you can and cannot bring past the front gates.
If at any time an acceptable item is deemed harmful to other patrons it may be confiscated, and retrieved after the event.
The following items are accepted within the event grounds.
- OK Dust and Surgical Masks.
- OK Disinfectant Gel and Wipes.
- OK Clear Plastic Bags no larger than 12" x 6" x 12".
- OK Clutch Purses and Fanny Packs no larger than 10" x 5" x 3".
- OK Hydration Backpacks, Camelbaks, Bota, etc. Bladder must be removable, transparent and subject to inspection. (Arrive empty).
- OK Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- OK Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Digital Phone, Point-and-Shoot Cameras, Disposable Cameras)
- OK Mobile Phones.
- OK Lighters.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Glasses, and Goggles.
- OK Seal Sunscreen Lotion.
- OK Hats.
- OK Hand Fans, Neck Fans
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Sealed Tampons.
- OK Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- OK Factory Sealed Sunscreen (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed Deodorant (Trial size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- OK Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
The following items are prohibited within the event grounds.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins. Non-Narcotic prescription medications OK with approval from Security. Must be single dose/daily medication and be in the original bottle with name on label matching your ID.
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers.
- NO Animals (except service animals).
- NO Massagers.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers.
- NO Gas Masks.
- NO Native American Headdresses.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Open Containers.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls.
- NO Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- NO Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- NO Sports Equipment.
- NO Chairs.
- NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 10" x 9".
- NO Glow Sticks.
- NO Fire Poi or Fire Dancing Equipment.
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Liquid Makeup.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy.
- NO Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Walkie Talkies.
- NO Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment - Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Pets (Unless it's a service animal).
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
- NO Totems
- NO Tailgating Pre-Event.
When it comes to essentials, we highly advise you wear a pair of comfy dancin' shoes, a big smile, and dress for the fest' in party attire.
Feel free to let your freak flag fly, but don't leave home without your ticket and a valid photo ID!
- Your Ticket or Wristband.
- Your Valid Photo ID.
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Smiles and Good Vibes.
Apart from your ticket and good vibes, the most important thing to have is an accepted form of identification. Before you head to the event, make sure your ID is good to go!
- Any US government-issued driver's license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver's license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.).
- DMV Paper ID (a photo on the Paper ID is required). Please note, at the discretion of security, a 2nd form of ID, such as a passport or government-issued ID, may be required to verify age.
- Expired Identification Card.
- School Identification Card.
- License/Identification Card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Federal Immigration Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
Due to limited parking around the festival grounds, we highly recommend car pooling, utilizing Trimet, Max (Orange line) to OMSI or Ride Shares
We are dedicated to providing an accessible festival experience to all fans. Bridge City Block Party is equipped with ADA restrooms, entrance, and assistance. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any staff members for help.
An ADA entrance will be located at the east-side of the block near the main entrance line. Please contact any staff for assistance with entry.
Water Refill Stations
We encourage our patrons to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water, as well as sports drinks in order to replenish the body's electrolytes. While you're here, fill up on H20 at any of our free water stations, or purchase water at various concession stands around the venue.
CASHLESS BARS located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited and you must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification.
Bring your experience to life with a visit to our hand-picked retailers setting up shop on the festival grounds. Stocking a variety of party goods and raving gadgets, the vendor village is sure to get you in the mood to party!
Have a question? Contact us anytime using the form below.